Field Service Software Terms of Service
Review our software terms of service here.
By accessing the website at fieldd.co, and/or our mobile apps at fieldd.me/app, and/or registering at fieldd.me/start provided by Refresh Bookings PTY LTD (AU), Refresh Bookings Inc (USA & Global), Fieldd Software Ca Inc.(CAN) “fieldd”, you are agreeing to be bound by these terms of service, all applicable laws and regulations, and agree that you are responsible for compliance with any applicable local laws. If you do not agree with any of these terms, you are prohibited from using or accessing this site and/or our mobile apps. The materials contained in this website and our mobile apps are protected by applicable copyright and trademark law.
2. Use License
- Permission is granted to temporarily download one copy of the materials (information or software) on fieldd’s website for personal, non-commercial transitory viewing only. This is the grant of a license, not a transfer of title, and under this license you may not:
- modify or copy the materials;
- use the materials for any commercial purpose, or for any public display (commercial or non-commercial);
- attempt to decompile or reverse engineer any software contained on fieldd’s website or in fieldd’s mobile apps;
- remove any copyright or other proprietary notations from the materials; or
- transfer the materials to another person or “mirror” the materials on any other server.
- This license shall automatically terminate if you violate any of these restrictions and may be terminated by fieldd at any time. Upon terminating your viewing of these materials or upon the termination of this license, you must destroy any downloaded materials in your possession whether in electronic or printed format.
- The materials on fieldd’s website and mobile apps are provided on an ‘as is’ basis. Fieldd makes no warranties, expressed or implied, and hereby disclaims and negates all other warranties including, without limitation, implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement of intellectual property or other violation of rights.
- Further, fieldd does not warrant or make any representations concerning the accuracy, likely results, or reliability of the use of the materials on its website or otherwise relating to such materials or on any sites linked to this site or our mobile apps.
In no event shall fieldd or its suppliers be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss of data or profit, or due to business interruption) arising out of the use or inability to use the materials on fieldd’s website or apps, even if fieldd or a fieldd authorized representative has been notified orally or in writing of the possibility of such damage. Because some jurisdictions do not allow limitations on implied warranties, or limitations of liability for consequential or incidental damages, these limitations may not apply to you.
5. Accuracy of materials
The materials appearing on fieldd’s website or mobile apps could include technical, typographical, or photographic errors. Fieldd does not warrant that any of the materials on its website or mobile apps are accurate, complete or current. Fieldd may make changes to the materials contained on its website and/or mobile apps at any time without notice. However fieldd does not make any commitment to update the materials.
Fieldd has not reviewed all of the sites linked to its website or mobile apps and is not responsible for the contents of any such linked site. The inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by fieldd of the site. Use of any such linked website is at the user’s own risk.
7. Restricted Business Types
When signing up at fieldd.me/start, we will delete the registrations from the following categories:
- Telecommunications, information, computer network or technical support services which are located outside of the country they are registered in;
- Gambling or gaming services of any kind;
- Cyber lockers and cloud storage;
- Foreign currency trading;
- Money service agencies and remittance providers;
- Bitcoin and virtual currencies;
- Tobacco, tobacco related products, electronic cigarettes and vapour ingestion devices;
- Illicit drugs;
- Multi-level marketing or pyramid schemes;
- Counterfeit products;
- Fortune tellers, hypnosis or similar;
- Debt refinancing or collection and related services;
- Loan providers;
- Selling social media follows, likes or similar;
- Surgical or invasive cosmetic procedures;
- Drug paraphernalia;
- Video game arcades;
- Get rich quick schemes;
- VPN service providers;
- Illegal products or services;
- Products or services that infringe on the legal rights of another party;
- Any business that’s deemed to be deceptive, unfair or is prohibited by one or more card schemes.
Business categories that require discussion with our team:
- Alcohol sales;
- Fantasy sports;
- Travel services;
- Drop shipping;
- Taxi & ride sharing services;
- Raffle tickets, vouchers or auction sites;
- Direct marketing businesses;
- Health food, dietary and supplements products;
- Valuable stones.
8. Platform Payment
- Fieldd engages a third party Southern Payment Systems PTY LTD “Pin Payments” to provide payment services to you when Fieldd PAY is active where fieldd acts as an intermediary between you and Pin Payments.
- These Payment Services are for Credit and Debit Card transactions, and to bulk clear the funds into the relevant bank accounts.
- Fieldd is bound by and adopts Pin Payments’ terms and conditions for that be found at pinpayments.com/terms.
9. Platform Fees
- You agree to pay any fieldd fee in respect of all transactions processed through the Payment Service and/or with a fieldd scheduled job status the same as or later than “en-route” or “In-Progress” and/or via your online booking portal and/or in respect of your registration with fieldd.
- The amount of any fieldd fee or the method of calculating any fieldd.co fee may be amended by us from time to time and published at fieldd.co/pricing, and notified in writing by us to you with at least 28 days notice.
- Payment of the fieldd fee shall be withheld or deducted from any payment due to you or such other manner as fieldd, or Pin Payments may publish, as notified in writing by us to you from time to time.
- When using Fieldd PAY, the fieldd platform fee will be deducted pre-settlement of your funds transacted through the Payment Service, or you will be billed via your nominated credit card that can be configured from within the Fieldd CRM.
- When using Fieldd PAY, Should you transact credit card transactions through the Payment Service that totals less than the owing platform fees for that weekly cycle Monday to Sunday, fieldd will send a demand of payment via email containing a link to pay outstanding payments online via credit card.
- Should platform fees remain outstanding by 28+ days, fieldd reserves the right to restrict your ability to login and use the platform.
- Fieldd reserves the right to restrict your access to our platform at our discretion should we suspect avoidance of fieldd platform fees and for any other reasons at our discretion.
10. Fund Settlement (AU)
- All FielddPAY credit card transactions processed Monday to Sunday, will be deposited by automatic electronic settlement at 12.30pm AWST Thursday to your nominated company and/or contractor bank accounts in your fieldd CRM dashboard.
- Victorian & Australian National public holidays on Mon, Tues and/or Wed will delay Thursday’s settlement of funds.
Fieldd may revise these terms of service for its website and/or mobile apps at any time without notice. By using this website and/or our mobile apps you are agreeing to be bound by the then current version of these terms of service.
12. Governing Law
These terms and conditions are governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of Australia (for AUD Billed Clients) and the United States (for USD Billed clients), and you irrevocably submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts in these locations.
This policy is effective as of 22nd April 2019.
Ready to automate and grow you service company?
$0 Monthly fees