Field Service Software Terms of Service
Review our software terms of service here.
By accessing the website at fieldd.co, and/or our mobile field service app at fieldd.me/app, and/or our mobile customer app, and/or registering at fieldd.me/start provided by Fieldd PTY LTD (AU), Refresh Bookings Inc (USA & Global), Fieldd Software CA Inc.(CAN) “fieldd”, you are agreeing to be bound by these terms of service, all applicable laws and regulations, and agree that you are responsible for compliance with any applicable local laws. If you do not agree with any of these terms, you are prohibited from using or accessing this site and/or our mobile apps. The materials contained in this website and our mobile apps are protected by applicable copyright and trademark law.
2. Use License
- Permission is granted to temporarily view one copy of the materials, or download the “apps” (information and/or software as a service) on fieldd’s website for personal, non-commercial transitory viewing only. This is permission is solely a grant of a license to access our services, and in no way is this licence, or any payments made to fieldd, considered as a transfer of title, sale, or ownership of fieldd’s software, and under this license you may not:
- modify or copy the materials;
- use the materials for any commercial purpose, or for any public display (commercial or non-commercial) without written permission;
- attempt to decompile or reverse engineer any software contained on fieldd’s website or in fieldd’s mobile apps;
- remove any copyright or other proprietary notations from the materials;
- transfer the materials to another person or “mirror” the materials on any other server.
- This license shall automatically terminate if you violate any of these restrictions and may be terminated by fieldd at any time. Upon terminating your viewing of these materials or upon the termination of this license, you must destroy any downloaded materials in your possession whether in electronic or printed format.
- The materials on fieldd’s website and mobile apps are provided on an ‘as is’ basis. Fieldd makes no warranties, expressed or implied, and hereby disclaims and negates all other warranties including, without limitation, implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement of intellectual property or other violation of rights.
- Further, fieldd does not warrant or make any representations concerning the accuracy, likely results, or reliability of the use of the materials on its website or otherwise relating to such materials or on any sites linked to this site or our mobile apps.
In no event shall fieldd or its suppliers be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss of data or profit, or due to business interruption) arising out of the use or inability to use the materials on fieldd’s website or apps, even if fieldd or a fieldd authorized representative has been notified orally or in writing of the possibility of such damage. Because some jurisdictions do not allow limitations on implied warranties, or limitations of liability for consequential or incidental damages, these limitations may not apply to you.
5. Accuracy of materials
The materials appearing on fieldd’s website or mobile apps could include technical, typographical, or photographic errors. Fieldd does not warrant that any of the materials on its website or mobile apps are accurate, complete or current. Fieldd may make changes to the materials contained on its website and/or mobile apps at any time without notice. However fieldd does not make any commitment to update the materials.
Fieldd has not reviewed all of the sites linked to its website or mobile apps and is not responsible for the contents of any such linked site. The inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by fieldd of the site. Use of any such linked website is at the user’s own risk.
7. Restricted Business Types
When signing up at fieldd.me/start, we will delete the registrations from the following categories:
- Telecommunications, information, computer network or technical support services which are located outside of the country they are registered in;
- Gambling or gaming services of any kind;
- Cyber lockers and cloud storage;
- Foreign currency trading;
- Money service agencies and remittance providers;
- Bitcoin and virtual currencies;
- Tobacco, tobacco related products, electronic cigarettes and vapour ingestion devices;
- Illicit drugs;
- Multi-level marketing or pyramid schemes;
- Counterfeit products;
- Fortune tellers, hypnosis or similar;
- Debt refinancing or collection and related services;
- Loan providers;
- Selling social media follows, likes or similar;
- Surgical or invasive cosmetic procedures;
- Drug paraphernalia;
- Video game arcades;
- Get rich quick schemes;
- VPN service providers;
- Illegal products or services;
- Products or services that infringe on the legal rights of another party;
- Any business that’s deemed to be deceptive, unfair or is prohibited by one or more card schemes.
Business categories that require discussion with our team:
- Alcohol sales;
- Fantasy sports;
- Travel services;
- Drop shipping;
- Taxi & ride sharing services;
- Raffle tickets, vouchers or auction sites;
- Direct marketing businesses;
- Health food, dietary and supplements products;
- Valuable stones.
8. Platform Fees
- You agree to pay any fieldd fee in respect of all transactions processed through the Payment Service and/or with a fieldd scheduled job status the same as or later than “en-route” or “In-Progress” and/or via your online booking portal and/or for your customer app and/or in respect of your registration with fieldd.
- The amount of any fieldd fee or the method of calculating any fieldd.co fee may be amended by us from time to time and published at fieldd.co/pricing, and notified in writing by us to you with at least 28 days notice.
- (AU Only) Payment of the platform fee shall be withheld or deducted from any payment due to you or such other manner as fieldd, or Pin Payments may publish, as notified in writing by us to you from time to time.
- When using Fieldd PAY, the fieldd platform fee will be deducted pre-settlement of your funds transacted through the Payment Service, or you will be billed via your nominated credit card that can be configured from within the Fieldd CRM.
- When using Fieldd PAY, Should you transact credit card transactions through the Payment Service that totals less than the owing platform fees for that weekly cycle Monday to Sunday, fieldd will send a demand of payment via email containing a link to pay outstanding payments online via credit card.
- Payment for the platform fee outside of AU, or for companies not using FielddPAY will be deducted via the designated credit card provided in the fieldd CRM at the end of the month for the usage of the month past over the monthly plan allowance, and in advance once the trial has ended, monthly.
- Should platform fees remain outstanding by 7 days for any of our plans and/or mobile apps, fieldd reserves the right to restrict your ability to login and use the platform.
- Fieldd reserves the right to restrict your access to our platform at our discretion should we suspect avoidance of fieldd platform fees and for any other reasons at our discretion.
- Automatic renewal of your platform fees will continue indefinitely in accordance with our terms unless cancelled by contacting fieldd Support. Once cancelled, the subscription will continue until the end of the month on a normal billing cycle, where you will have normal usage until the end of the month. You will not be eligible for pro-rata refund for the then-current subscription period before cancellation of which fieldd will bill you for your months usage, and continue to do so until payment is received. Any and all apps will also be deleted at the end of the month.
- If a plan is cancelled due to non-payment of platform fees (including plan & app fees), and the company wants to reactivate their plan, any and all outstanding platform fees must be paid before fieldd can re-activate the company on fieldd. If re-activation is requested for an app there will be a 1 month platform and app fee + tax to restore the app. If it has been more than 30 days fieldd cannot guarantee the full restoration of the account.
9. FielddPAY (AU Only)
- Fieldd engages a third party Southern Payment Systems PTY LTD “Pin Payments” to provide payment services to you when fielddPAY is active where fieldd acts as an intermediary between you and Pin Payments.
- These Payment Services are for Credit and Debit Card transactions, and to bulk clear the funds into the relevant bank accounts.
- Fieldd is bound by and adopts Pin Payments’ terms and conditions for that be found at pinpayments.com/terms.
10. FielddPAY Fund Settlement (AU Only)
- All FielddPAY credit card transactions processed Monday to Sunday, will be deposited by automatic electronic settlement at 12.30pm AWST Thursday to your nominated company and/or contractor bank accounts in your fieldd CRM dashboard.
- Victorian & Australian National public holidays on Mon, Tues and/or Wed will delay Thursday’s settlement of funds.
11. White Label Service
The paid white labeling of fieldd’s Service App and Customer App are limited to the following features:
- App Push Notifications
- App Icons
- App Splash Screens
- App Store Ownership
- Customer App Side Menu Logo
12. Fieldd Customer App & White Label Service App
- Once the app is purchased from the fieldd CRM, you acknowledge and agree that fieldd grants you a limited non-exclusive, non-transferable, non-sublicensable, revocable licence to download, install and use a copy of the fieldd Customer App or Service App, but in no way does this licence, or any payments made to fieldd, considered as a transfer of title, sale, or ownership of fieldd’s software.
- Fieldd will provide you with the tools to help you design and create a format for fieldd to, on your behalf, upload apps on our Developer Accounts to the app stores.
- Once the app has been successfully approved by Google Play & the Apple App Store on our developer account, fieldd will transfer the app to your Developer Accounts, and the platform fees for the app will commence immediately pro-rata.
- You acknowledge and agree that your mobile app must comply with App Store Terms of Service, and Google Play Terms of Service.
- You acknowledge and agree that fieldd takes no responsibility for breaches of Google Play and/or Apple App Store terms of service that result in the removal or denial of your app from being published live in the relative app stores, and there will be no fieldd platform fee refunds should such event occur.
- You acknowledge and agree that Google Play & Apple have no obligation whatsoever to maintain or support your customer app, and should the fieldd platform fees not be paid, fieldd will also not maintain or support your customer app resulting in the removal of the app from the app stores.
- You acknowledge and agree that once the app is live, should you breach Google Play and/or The Apple App Store’s T&C’s with content that you have added and/or upload that results in the removal of your app by the relative App Stores, there will be another setup fee charged to re-build and resubmit the app and fieldd takes no responsibility for this removal.
Fieldd may revise these terms of service for its website and/or mobile apps at any time without notice. By using this website and/or our mobile apps you are agreeing to be bound by the then current version of these terms of service.
14. Customer Support Fair Use Policy
fieldd understands that companies will require extra support in the first few months of implementing fieldd and occasionally require high volumes of support outside of normal support patterns. In good faith fieldd will provide this extra support via our live chat that can be found in the fieldd CRM & on our website. If a company is not paying for an active fieldd subscription, and/or requires excessive support outside of normal customer support patterns, fieldd reserves the right to prioritise support for paying companies on an active subscription, and/or place these support requests in a queue. Should companies require an enhanced support plan, this will be available for a monthly fee based on requirements after the Customer Support Fair Use Policy is exceeded and fieldd understands how many extra hours per month are required to support the company.
15. Platform Fair Use Policy
fieldd understands that companies will require extra usage in the first few months of implementing fieldd and occasionally require high volumes of SMS & platform usage outside of normal patterns. In good faith fieldd will allow extra usage from time to time as we learn your normal usage patterns. If a company is not paying for an active fieldd subscription, and/or requires excessive SMS and/or traffic outside of normal usage patterns, fieldd reserves the right to rate limit items such as SMS & Google Maps.
16. Governing Law
These terms and conditions are governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of Australia (for AUD Billed Clients) and the United States (for USD Billed clients), and you irrevocably submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts in these locations.
This policy is effective as of 22nd April 2021.